Allen & Heath ME-500 Personal Monitor System
ME-500 is a powerful walk-up-and-mix solution that’s quick to set up and easy for just about anyone to learn in moments. The ME-500 personal mixer’s intuitive hands-on controls and crisp visual display make it easy for musicians to quickly build and control their own monitor mixes. With plug ‘n’ play setup and self-sufficient musicians, ME-500 is also a massive time-saver for the audio engineer.
With ME-500 there’s no timeconsuming configuration of individual units. The first 16 mono / stereo channels and / or mixes assigned from the mixer will be automatically mapped to ME500’s 16 select keys, so it’s fast and simple to deploy personal mixers in pressured situations such as festivals.
8 user presets
Levels, pan, mutes and key assignments can all be stored and recalled at the touch of a button. Presets can be saved to USB and easily transferred to different ME-500s.
• 16 Mono / stereo inputs with level and pan control
• Master 2 band EQ and Limiter • Automatic key assignment • 8 User presets
• 3.5mm and 1/4” headphone outputs
• Solo and Mute keys
• Mains or PoE powered
• Daisy chain or use standard PoE Ethernet hubs
• Mic stand bracket + headphone hanger sold separately