CHAMSYS MagicQ Two Universe DMX Interface
A professional level solution to the question of how to get DMX outputs from a PC to a lighting rig, the MagicQ Two Universe DMX Interface is a solution. But it is still very economical and provides flexible and small form-factor options to a range of system designs.
In its most common application, MagicQ Two Universe DMX Interface performs just as the name implies, it provides two DMX universes to MagicQ PC, MagicQ Mac and MagicQ consoles. Connection is via USB and provides two independent DMX512 and electrically isolated outputs, protecting against damage to your PC. The outputs can be patched to any of the 64 Universes available in the MagicQ software, so building a medium sized system out of several copies of this device is a viable strategy.
DC power to operate this interface is normally provided through the USB port of the host, but a separate 12 volt power input socket is provided as well for PC’s with a lower power USB supply.
This interface can also be used with MagicQ consoles to provide additional DMX outputs, making it a simple and easy to setup configuration when just a couple more universes is enough to get the job done.
MagicQ Two Universe DMX Interface unlocks the restricted features of MagicQ such as full screen Execute Window, iOS/Android remote, remote control, and removes "Demo Mode" from the title bar of MagicQ.
- Twin isolated DMX512 Outputs
- USB connection to MagicQ PC or Mac
- Powered from USB or input jack
- Supplied with USB cable.
- Connects via USB and provides two independent DMX512 interfaces.
- The two DMX outputs are optically isolated from the USB to protect against damage to your PC.
- Highly accurate DMX framing is possible with full 512 bytes frames.
- In normal operation the interface is powered from the USB port.
- A separate 12 volt power input socket is provided for connection to low power USB ports
- Width: 130mm
- Depth: 81mm
- Height: 48mm
- Weight: 0.25kg