Shure AD610 Diversity ShowLink® Access Point
The AD610 ShowLink® access point enables real-time remote control of all ShowLink-enabled Axient® transmitters, including both ADX and AXT series models. The access point allows comprehensive management of transmitter parameters from the receiver or Wireless Workbench® using 2.4 GHz (IEEE 802.15.4) wireless communication. All parameter changes occur without interruption to the performer.
Multiple access points can extend the operational range or increase the number of transmitters supported on the ShowLink network. The access point features true diversity antenna inputs along with mounting points for ¼"-20 and M6 x 1.0 thread.
- Wireless network connectivity between all linked transmitters and access points
- Enables real-time wireless remote control of up to 24 transmitters per access point
- ShowLink® offers ability to adjust gain, change frequencies, mute signals, and more
- True Diversity antenna scheme maintains a robust link in the 2.4GHz frequency range
- Automatic channel selection scans the 2.4GHz range for the best channel. Scans can be saved for future analysis in Wireless Workbench
- Automatic frequency agility moves the network to the best available channel if single degrades
- High power option for extended range, accessible via Wireless Workbench (region-dependent)
- Compatible with Axient Digital ADX series and Axient analog systems
We Also Recommend
SHURE WA713 Color handle for BLX2 transmitter with SM58 and Beta58A capsule
Shure BLX288/B58 Wireless Dual Vocal System with two Beta 58A